Do you want sustainable fisheries in the Baltic Sea?
If yes, then we share a common goal. Today we know that the Baltic Sea has been in a better condition. Its ecosystem is weakened and
several species are vulnerable and overfished. Our goal is well managed seas with rich biodiversity, thriving fish stocks and a sustainable fishing sector.
At FishSec we advocate for fisheries within the limits of the marine ecosystem, preserving marine resources as well as their habitats.
All our work is financed via grants, which is why support is welcome, both from individuals, corporates, and foundations/trusts. Your support means that we can continue to advocate, within the Baltic Region and the EU, so decision makers implement and follow up on policy on sustainable fisheries.
How you can support us
As an individual
- Make a deposit to BG 5137-3660. To be anonymous, ask your bank to arrange.
- At present gifts are one-off, but it will be a possibility to donate regularly via this page.
- If you would like to discuss a project or program area for your support – contact anyone within the team. You can also send us an email; info(at)fishsec.org
As a corporate
- You may be interested in supporting our general work or a specific program/project. Everything we do is linked to the Sustainability Development Goal No 14; to conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development.
- If you would like to discuss a program/project area for your support – contact us on +46 8 25 07 90 or send an email; info(at)fishsec.org
As a trust/foundation
There are different ways to offer support:
- Give a one-off or annual unrestricted gift: this allows us to use the money for our identified priorities at that time.
- Work with us to support a specific area of work: this is usually over a number of years, and can support a specific cause such as return of the cod, protect the eel or ways to decrease bycatch.
Any contribution is welcome. Let’s move towards sustainable fisheries together!